Friday 19 June 2020

Campaign response – Please support your constituents by endorsing #FAIR4HOSPITALITY



Throughout the Covid-19 crisis I have consistently been a vocal supporter for the hospitality and tourism sector in Parliament and beyond, and so of course I will be pleased to support the #FAIR4Hospitality campaign run by UK Hospitality, which provides secretariat services to the All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Hospitality and Tourism that I chair.

I am getting in touch with UK Hospitality directly to see how best I can continue to support their work to promote hospitality businesses across the UK. 

Constituents may also be interested to learn that following an extensive inquiry the APPG and UK Hospitality have now published our “Pathways to Recovery” report on how the hospitality and tourism sectors could recover from the impact of COVID-19 (https://www.ukhospitality.org.uk/page/PathwaystoRecovery). I am pleased to have played a role in giving voice to hospitality and tourism businesses in St Austell and Newquay in the inquiry’s consultation process.