Friday 12 June 2020

Campaign reply - Ask the government to better protect people with diabetes in the workplace


A number of people have been in touch with me as part of a campaign called ‘Ask the government to better protect people with diabetes in the workplace’

The Government’s response to COVID-19 is constantly under review with new revisions and measures announced regularly.

I appreciate the concerns of those people who have been in touch with me that people with diabetes and in other vulnerable groups have over a potential return to work as the COVID-19 pandemic eases.

I will certainly ensure these views are heard in my regular meetings with Ministerial colleagues and the team at the Department of Health and Social Care as part of my role as Parliamentary Private Secretary for the Secretary of State for Health.