Monday 19 August 2019

Campaign response: The unlawful attempt to extradite Lynda Thyer, Bio-Chemist to France, and David Noakes



Thank you to constituents who have recently copied me into an email that they sent to the Home Secretary regarding the cases of Lynda Thyer and David Noakes of Immuno Biotech.

While I am not privy to the details of these cases, I am aware that in November 2018 David Noakes was sentenced after pleading guilty to 4 charges relating to the manufacture and sale and supply of an unlicensed medicine (GcMAF), and one count of money laundering. One report said that his “drug” led to up to 75% of patients of autism, Cancer and HIV suffering side effects, with one of 17 customers wrote she "almost died numerous times". Lynda Thyer, as I understand, was working on Noakes’ team.

I trust that my constituents will receive a full and informative response from the Home Secretary in due course. If they have yet to receive a reply in good time then they are more than welcome to get in touch with me again and I will be happy to chase a response on their behalf.